Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fat Fall Off Oct 21, 2010

I feel so much better today. I am out of bed and cooking again. I stepped on the scale and actually gained a pound! How is it possible to get food poisoning and gain a pound? I was so frustrated this morning I called my good friend Angie. She told me to throw my scale away, that the number doesn’t matter! I had to remind her that I am trying to lose 27 pounds in 30 days. I don’t have room to gain a pound. I told her I hadn’t been to the gym on two days and she suggested we go together. We met at TF at 3:30pm and did interval runs on the treadmill until we were both physically exhausted. We then hit the rowing machine and did 5 min on that beast. Then we went downstairs and did a few of the exercises I did with Mike last week. I left the gym feeling extremely satisfied with the level of effort I put forth. I was determined to lose the food poisoning pound I somehow gained!

Today’s food:

Breakfast: Egg white omelet with basil, tomato and onion.

Snack: Detox shake

Lunch: Apple with almond butter

Dinner: Grilled Chilean Sea Bass (available at Central Market) with the following Amazing Salad and long grain brown rice

Amazing Salad:

Dice tomato’s, green onions, avocado, cucumber and an olive oil drizzle with a dash of sea salt served over red leaf lettuce.

My Fitness:

See above

No comments: