Monday, October 11, 2010

Fat Fall Off Oct 11, 2010

I am feeling really proud of myself. This is a really easy program to stick to. It’s been a full week with no gluten, no sugar and no dairy. I don’t have headaches anymore and I am feeling really energized. I will confess I had a sip of my husbands coffee today and it tasted just as good as I remember. The one thing I have learned is I was really addicted to coffee and when I am off of the detox, I now know I don’t need a pot of coffee a day. I can enjoy a cup for the flavor.



My tummy is feeling a bit rumbly as this is day two of the detox. I spoke to the gal in the salon while making my I-melt appointments and she showed me how to massage my intestines to move some of the gas. I guess my unhealthy lifestyle before needs a little more motivation to get out of my body.



My family is rebelling a bit against the food. I made a meal that I absolutely loved, but they were not big fans.

See the link. http://everydaypaleo.com/2010/10/04/cooking-demo-paleo-spaghetti-baked-green-beans/

This recipe is amazing! I am really enjoying getting out my kitchen tools and really cooking. I’ve been so used to cooking out of cans and jars that my food processor has just collected dust.



Trained tonight and got a good sweat pouring workout. I made my I-Melt appointments and my first session is Thursday. I am really excited about this part.



Basically today I just wanted to share how alive I feel.



Today’s food:

Breakfast: Detox shake with almond milk, fresh strawberries and half a banana

Snack: almonds and half banana

Lunch: Leftover shrimp and Aztec salad

Snack: Carrots

Dinner: Spaghetti with zucchini noodles

Something sweet: Two squares of the approved chocolate sold at the Team Fitness counter



My Fitness:

Worked out for an hour with personal trainer. OMG!

No comments: